Penis Enlargement Pump
A penis pump is one of the few treatment options for harder erection sufficient for sex (erectile dysfunction). A penis pump consists of a plastic tube that fits over the penis, a hand pump attached to the tube and a band that fits around the base of the penis once it is erect (constriction ring). A penis pump is sometimes called a vacuum pump or a vacuum erection device.
How to Use Penis Enlargement Pump
- Place the plastic tube over your penis.
- Use a hand pump attached to the tube to create a vacuum inside the tube which pulls blood into the penis.
- Once you have an erection, slip a rubber ring around the base of your penis. This helps you maintain the erection by keeping blood inside the penis.
- Remove the vacuum device. The erection typically lasts long enough to have sex.
Don’t leave the tension ring in place for more than 30 minutes — cutting off blood flow for too long can be painful sometimes.
Why Penis Enlargement Pump is Used
Erectile dysfunction is a common problem, especially following prostate surgery and in older men. Oral medications prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction include sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn), tadalafil (Cialis) and avanafil (Stendra). We also have original oral treatment available, please click the link for details https://manoriginal.com/product-category/erectile-dysfunction/
A penis pump might be a good choice if oral or surgical treatments cause side effects, don’t work or aren’t safe for you.
Benefits of Penis Enlargement Pump/Vacuum Pump
Penis pumps can be a good erectile dysfunction treatment for several reasons:
- Penis pumps are effective. With practice and correct use, the majority of men can get an erection sufficient for sex.
- Penis pumps pose less of a risk than do other treatments. The risk of side effects or complications is lower than it is with any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
- The overall cost is lower. After the initial purchase, using a penis pump costs less than any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
- Penis pumps are nonsurgical. They don’t require surgery, inserting medication into the tip of your penis or penile injections.
- Penis pumps can be used with other treatments. A penis pump can be used along with medications or a penile implant. For some men, a combination of erectile dysfunction treatments works best.
- Using a penis pump can help gain natural erection. For example, using a penis pump might help restore your ability to get a natural erection after prostate surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
Some penis pumps are available in the market which are not very reliable. Our product is aimed for customer satisfaction with very minimal side effects. Doc Johnson mighty Penis Enlargement pump is the specific model for desired outcome. After buying this product, you can be sure it suits your needs and that it’s made by a reputable manufacturer.
Although penis pumps are safe for most men, there are some potential risks. For example:
- You’re at an increased risk of bleeding if you take blood-thinning medications. Examples include warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) and clopidogrel (Plavix).
- A penis pump might not be safe if you have sickle cell anemia or another blood disorder. These conditions can make you susceptible to blood clots or bleeding. Consider oral options if pumps are not suitable to your health conditions.
Using a penis pump won’t cure erectile dysfunction, but it might create an erection firm enough for you to have sexual intercourse. You might need to combine use of a penis pump with other treatments, such as taking erectile dysfunction medications.
If you want to read more details about Vacuum pumps, please visit https://www.nchmd.org/education/mayo-health-library/details/PRC-20315423